We are in the thick of swim season over here, so I feel like there is no such thing as too much sunscreen in this house! Finding a safe sunscreen that protects my babes’ precious skin is a must! I’ve searched the internet high and low and these are the ones we are loyal to. From consumer ratings to clean ingredients, I’ve been pleased with all of them and keep repurchasing. Before every swim, I lather us up in the mineral lotions (Aveeno, Blue Lizard, Thinkbaby) and will reapply with the sprays during pool breaks. No sunburns yet!
- Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+
- Blue Lizard Sensitive Sunscreen SPF 30+
- Sun Bum Moisturizing Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+
- Aveeno Baby Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+
- Neutrogena Spray Sunscreen SPF 70+
Have you tried any of these? Do you love any I haven’t listed? I would love to hear!