- 2-3 lbs. of boneless skinless chicken breasts (cubed)
- 1/4 cup avocado or olive oil
- 2 limes (juiced) or 6 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Place the chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag or sealable food-safe container and set aside.
- Mix together avocado/olive oil, lime juice, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the bag or container and turn it from side to side to ensure all chicken has been coated with the marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 3+ hours (overnight for best results).
- Remove chicken from marinade and thread onto skewers.
- At this point, you can either freeze them for an easy meal prep later or grill and enjoy!
Freeze option: place the bag or container in freezer; when ready to eat, thaw for 6-8 hours.
Grill option: turn the grill to medium-high heat; cook the kabobs for 10-15 minutes (rotating occasionally).
What sides would you serve with this dish??